Saturday, May 16, 2009

A Rare Moment in Time...

AGAIN, life has been too busy...too busy to post...to busy to read blogs
but I am EXCITED 'cause it's 2 weeks until summer vacation!
I will be OFF for 2 months- YEAH!

That means I will then have LOADS of time to waste-oops, I mean spend on the
computer. Lately, any free computer time I get
is spent in mindless time-sucking on FACEBOOK...(but you have to
admit it's fun to reconnect with old friends!)

Here is a picture of a rare moment in time when my precious
boy and girl were getting along nicely.
Of course they were playing Playstation...but they weren't arguing
and I just had to grab my camera to record this moment in time!



I had to delete about 5 photos 'cause Zach would turn his
head everytime I snapped the photo- STINKER!


Finally I got them...See them trying NOT to smile!


4 comments:

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

Oh, you must be so excited for time off! Love the pics of the kids! Thanks for your sweet comments...on my blog.

Roxanne said...

Haha! Good idea to blog about it so you can keep it in your memory for tough times. Haha! And AMEN to two more weeks! Let's plan a scrap day again or something! I hear ya about no computer time. Mine is spent paying bills. If it weren't for my smartphone.... I'd never read blogs or my email!

houseofkat said...

I can't believe summer vacation is here already! Let's try and have lunch while you're off and catch up!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

A happy HOUSE... hooray... Yipee for vacation!!