Monday, April 13, 2009

Swap Stuff for Marci

Now it's finally safe to show you what I sent my Easter Mini Swap partner,
Marci @ All Things Wonderful.
Marci has an adorable blog and even more adorable kiddoes.
Marci makes cute things with scrapbook paper and she likes to write about fashion.
Go check her blog out when you get a chance!


Here's the loot I sent Marci!
This being my first swap I wasn't sure what to send, but the
swap questionnaire Emilie had us fill out helped a lot.




I LOVE these mini Easter baskets. When I saw them I knew I had to decorate them for her little boy and girl.




Marci said she liked light blue and brown, so I made her a
family sillouette and added their last name initial.
Here are a few of the many eggs my daughter and I decorated for her.
I bought them already glittered, and then just added the trimmings.
Purty cute, eh?

I also threw in some chocolate {who can go wrong with chocolate?},
birdie post-it notes {everyone need cute post-it notes!}, and an extra bunny
cake mold that I never used. Hope Marci has fun making
bunny cakes for her kiddoes.
And last, but not least...a little
sign to remember what the season is all about!

You can also check out everything I sent her at Marci's blog.
I'm so glad you liked everything Marci...I had a blast!

5 comments:

Buzzings of a Queen Bee! said...

That is an adorable gift! I am sure she loved it, and her kiddos too! :)
Carrie

Empty Nest Full Life said...

What wonderful swap goodies! Hope you had a wonderful easter! Jackie

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

I loved it! I am so grateful to "know" you...here in bloggy world! I will get the baskets out every year!

Jill said...

Hi Sherri,
Thanks so much for visiting my blog- I really wish I had made those napkins but sadly I did not- my mom gave them to me last year for my birthday- but how cute to sew a cupcake from cute fabrics to solid colored napkins?? hmmm...great idea for friends birthday gifts! :)
Many Blessings!

Em said...

Cute stuff! Im glad you had fun ;)