Friday, July 24, 2009

A Few Junkin' Finds

I haven't done too much junkin' this summer only because I'm making a concerted effort to SCALE DOWN and NOT bring more things into the home.

However, I have been hauling lots of things to Goodwill, giving things away and dumping things in the garbage!

So last week my daughter wanted to go garage sale-ing and I allowed myself to bring home a few things...

I found this picnic basket at a garage sale and couldn't part without it.


I spray painted it white...


and displayed on top of my armoire for now with my daughter's baby hat.

Here are few more things I picked up at another garage sale.

The tray and shutters will get painted...the tic-tac-toe will get taken to work to use with my students.

Here's my tray sportin' it's new "beachy" look!


Stay tuned for the shutter re-do!

5 comments:

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Cool finds... I am liking the basket and tray!

Roxanne said...

I like beachy stuff! Makes me miss Santa Cruz lounging on the beach all day!!

Jill said...

Some wonderful treasures!! LOVE the "beachy" tray!!
Blessings!
Jill

Amanda@Imperfectly Beautiful said...

LOVE that beachy tray! You scored some good stuff.

~Amanda

Salon de Sucre said...

Oh I like these finds! I call them treasures ! thanks alot for stopping by my blog !