Thursday, June 11, 2009

Crafting with Summer

My crafty daughter, Summer, had the idea to pull out ALL her craft supplies,
spead them all over the kitchen counter, and then enlist her mom
to come "make things" with her.



Here is what I ended up with:
cute clothespins {covered in scrapbook paper} and glued
magnets on the back so they could be used to hold memos on the fridge.


Here's one of Summer's projects:
an old cookie tin with lid covered in scrapbook paper-
now her new "memory box".


I think it turned out purty cute!


6 comments:

Roxanne said...

I love the cookie tin reused as a memory box! Recycling!!!

Jen~ Lipstick and Laundry said...

Very cute, I made clothespins covered with paper and use them in rag garlands to attach things with... I love the cherry clothespin!!

houseofkat said...

I love the clothespins! Has Summer ever used the Crayola Model Magic? I was thinking of her the other day when we were playing with ours. You can color it with markers (knead it into the "wet" clay) and let it dry on the counter - gotta use the whole pack once you open though so get the small white packages.

Em said...

Great stuff! You guys are talented ladies ;)

Empty Nest Full Life said...

I love the clothespins and she did a great job on the memory box. Crafting with your daughter definitely sounds like fun! Jackie

Jill said...

What cute projects!!! Your daughter is very talented! :)