Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Happiness is a "Lovely" Award


Thanks Marci!
I think you deserve to have it given right back to you!
But I'm supposed to pass it on to other
"lovely" blogs that I've discovered.

So here's the rules:

1) Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link.


2) Pass the award to other blogs that you’ve newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I don't get out much blog-wise due to my minimal computer time...

But there are a few blog peeps who I like to check up on from time to time just to see what they're up to...I apologize that I don't comment much, but I

vow to get better about that!

I would like to pass this award along to these 3 blogs that I enjoy visiting:

1. Jackie at Empty Nest Full Life because her blog has just the right mix of crafts, family, recipes and real life! Thanks for sharing Jackie!

2. Tina at Lemondrops Good Stuff because Tina does not only possess a true crafter's heart, but also writes from her heart! Thanks Tina!

3. Jill at A Pocket Full of Posies because I enjoy all her posts about her lovely home and decorating ideas. Thanks Jill!

2 comments:

Jill said...

Oh my goodness Sherri!!! Thank you SO much!! I am so completely honored!! now, don't laugh...I am really technically challenged...I'll try my best to import ect. the award...(I have NO idea how to do any of that!- sad I know!)
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you...
Many Blessings!
Jill

Marci @All Things Wonderful said...

You are sweet! Thanks!